For parents, I recommend trying Epic for free just to see if you 1 ) like the choice of books and 2 ) find out if ebooks ferment as an option for your child .
EPIC Online Books for Kids
Things We Like About Epic!
1. I like the “ Read To Me ” choice because it lets kids follow along in the textbook while hearing the words.
Reading: EPIC! Online Books for Kids
2. It ’ mho nice that Epic ! offers some Audiobook options, besides. however, you can ’ triiodothyronine read along with these stories which I dislike for movie books because you actually need the pictures to comprehend the story .
3. Epic is FREE for teachers and students can connect to their teachers to earn classroom reward points .
4. Every time you click on a bible, you ’ re told the age stove, estimated read fourth dimension, and brief summary. This is helpful information to decide if it ’ s in your interest and ability level .
5. Where always you stop reading, Epic ! marks your place so if you want to pick the book bet on up, you can get started from where you left off .
6. epic ! records the time it took to read a book. This is good and bad. good for parents to make certain kids don ’ thyroxine jump to the end and read a chapter script in 30 seconds but bad if you leave your browser or app unfold since it will show you took 7.9 hours to read a few pages. ( see below )
7. Kids will like that they can search by keywords and by many categories such as recommend, democratic, venture, fantasy, funny story, sports, mystery, worldly concern history, skill, and more .
8. The resolving power on this app is excellent .
9. Whether good or regretful, I ’ megabyte not certain but there are lots of videos — some about word picture books and some, informational.
Read more: 13 Author Websites That Get It Right
10. It ’ s a great direction to bring books with you on the crack. The app works on io, Android, and tablets .
11. The EPIC emails recommend books you can send you each child which I like. And, they ’ ll mail parents weekly progress reports which include what day the child read, the minutes read, and the books finished .
12. ultimately, don ’ metric ton miss the hire action books that accompany many of the EPIC originals to extend the learning. They ’ re fantastic .
Is it worth the monthly fee to have access to the books online ?
YES, particularly if you don ’ triiodothyronine have access to enough books .
Book access = reading success.
however, it depends on your child or student and what type of books he or she wants to read and that child ’ s preferences. Does an ebook employment for the child ?
Try it for a free month to see what you think .
You Might Also Like:
Parent Resources for Online Learning
Kindle Unlimited Books for Kids
Children’s Books Made Into Movies