What to Know
- Log in to the Audible website from a desktop browser. Select Hi [your name] > Account Details.
- Choose View membership details if it isn’t open. At the bottom of the Your Membership section, select Cancel membership.
- Review your account information and select No thanks, continue canceling.
This article explains how to cancel an audible subscription. It besides includes information on how to pause your subscription quite than cancel it.
How to Cancel Audible Membership
It ‘s easy to cancel an audible membership, no matter what your reason for doing so. You keep all the books you ‘ve already purchased and can silent buy Audible books at full price. You wo n’t be able to return any books after you cancel, and you lose any existing credits on your account that you have n’t used.
Reading: How to Cancel Audible
You must cancel your account from a desktop browser. here ‘s how.
- Log in to the Audible web site .
Select Hi, [your name], and then select Account Details .
Select View membership details if you ‘re not taken directly to that page .
At the bottom of the Your membership section, choice Cancel membership .
The following foliate shows your unused credits, which you lose if you cancel. Select Keep membership if you decide to keep your account. If you ‘re still will to move forward, blue-ribbon No thanks, continue canceling to finalize your cancellation .
once you cancel your subscription, you still have the ability to start it up again, though you ‘d technically be starting a raw one. however, you wo n’t be offered a complimentary trial if you ‘ve already had one associated with your report, so you wo n’t be able to pick up another free book.
What Canceling Your audible subscription Means
Canceling your audible subscription means you are nobelium retentive charged $ 14.95 per calendar month, and you no longer receive the monthly credit that grants you one audiobook. however, you will :
- Retain access to the books you’ve purchased.
- Be able to purchase audiobooks from Audible or Amazon at full price.
- Receive Audible books as gifts from others.
The only benefit you ‘ll lose is the ability to return your audiobooks. Make sure you handle any returns or exchanges anterior to canceling your membership.
How to Pause audible membership
If you ‘ve amassed a reserve of audiobooks and merely need some time to get caught up, or you ‘re starting to accumulate credits and ca n’t find anything to use them on, you can pause your membership rather of canceling it entirely.
- To pause your subscription, you ‘ll need to contact customer avail directly using the form on Audible ‘s Contact Us page .
In response to the first gear wonder, choice My Account .
choice Pause Membership from the dropdown menu that appears as part of the second gradation .
- Select Chat, Phone, or Email to send the request .
Pausing your audible membership will hold your monthly charges for up to three months, but you wo n’t receive any audible credits during that meter. When your membership restarts at the end of that period, you ‘ll automatically start receiving credits again, angstrom well as paying the monthly subscription charges .